Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Well it has been a while, and i have not posted any videos like i said i would. I am very sorry things came up and i could not upload anything(or film them).
But happy July 1st! I still can`t believe it is July already  where has this year gone? I can remember January 1 st like it was only a few hours ago, Anyways i am doing something called Camp NaNoWriMo this month It is very fun to do i have not done it in 3 years thought but its still really fun.
I am still not sure what i am going to write about, I am pretty sure it is going to be about space because thats what i am interested in.
I want to be a Astronomer i have for a while now actually. I mean i wanted to be everything growing like a Titanic historian, Indianian Jones ya know the normal stuff. 

But hopefully things will go good,
Also before i go i want to say happy birthday to our old kittens they died a few weeks after they were born. They were born in 2011 all of them on this night around 11:40 or so.
Anyway i am going to go have a great week!



Ps Happy July 2 :p

1 comment: