Sunday, August 4, 2013

living with the curve

Hi I`m Morgan! I'm 13 years old, and I have Scoliosis. Scoliosis is were your spine is not curved right.  I have Lumbar Scoliosis which means it`s in my lower back. My brother and my Mom have scoliosis too but it`s in their upper back. I found out I have Scoliosis back in June, It`s at a 29 degree curve which  means I will probably  have to wear a brace for a while. But I don`t mind.There are a few ways to treat Scoliosis. #1 is a Brace. #2 is Surgery. I don`t really know what they do to your back but I`m sure they know what they're doing! I go to the Dr. on August 7th to see if I need a Brace or surgery. Fingers crossed I`ll just need a Brace!! I will upload videos every few days to updated you guys. Well have a good week!!



P.s If I do have surgery... I`ll be taller!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment